Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 June 2016

Summer Specials ( fresh drinks)





Special drinks for summers







PINA COLADA

Beat the heat with Pina coladas this summer. I'm a huge sucker for Pina coladas everywhere I go I definitely try one. So I have been searching for recipes for Pina coladas. I've tried many so I mixed few recipes and came up with one of my own. It's very simple and affordable as compared to the ones we buy at restaurants.

INGREDIENTS:-
v  Pineapple juice any brand ~1 cup

v  Fresh milk ~1/2 cup 
v  Coconut milk or powder it's optional~2 Tbsp.
v  Cream~ 1/2 cup
v  Ice cubes ~ 1-1/2 cup depending on how cold you want.
v  Lemon juice~ 1-2 Tbsp.
                           
METHOD:-
 Blend all the ingredients in a blender and serve it in a cool glass and may be garnish it with pineapple and a small umbrella to give it the restaurant/cafe effect. 








So here we are with another recipe that I swear by and I’ve actually named it ‘watermelon breeze’. In scorching heat you need more than just plain water. Recently I have been obsessed with healthy cool drinks for summer that satisfies your thirst and yet is healthy so you don’t feel guilty of consuming so many calories.  
WATERMELON BREEZE:

INGREDIENTS:-

v  3-4 cups sliced water melon (don’t emphasize on the shape it doesn’t matter)
v  ½ cup water
v  1-1/2 cup crushed ice
v  pinch or 2 of black salt
v  1-3 tbsp lemon (depends how you like it I prefer 3 sometimes 4)

METHOD:-
Blend all the ingredients in a blender and voila you’ll have an amazing tasty drink that will surely quench your thirst. Garnish it with peppermint and an small umbrella whichever way you like it. No hard and fast rule.

TIP: choose the perfect and sweet watermelon this way the drink would be even tastier.

Watermelon Benefits:-
Not only watermelon is tasty and everyone’s favorite but it also comes with many nutritional benefits. It proves high amount of vitamins, mineral, antioxidants, for a fewer amount of calories. An adequate amount of watermelon which is one cup it formulates and maintains collagen in our body. Studies also show that watermelon helps in combating various health problems and diseases. For a detailed research you can log on to medicalnewstoday website and check further details.


For more recipes follow my blog and instagram and e-mail me or comment down below for what you want my next post to be about.
Instagram @amarasvivaciousworld




No comments:

Post a Comment