Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 June 2016

Makeup reviews- Mac Prep+Prime, Kryolan ultra setting spray, and Flormar makeup fix spray





Makeup fixers and setting sprays are very in and effective these days. There are a lot of makeup fixers and setting sprays out there in the market. Makeup setting sprays actually locks in all your makeup and keeps it fresh for long period of time. If your makeup is cakey it gives it a very blended and a nice finishing to it. I have actually tried few makeup fixer/sprays recently and I actually like the outcome and use it every time after my makeup. So far my experience has been very great. Sometimes I use it for the purpose of refreshing my makeup than just locking it.





I’ve used Flormar makeup fixer spray, Kryolan ultra setting spray and Mac’s Prep+Prime. They all are kind of different from each other.

My first impression about Kryolan makeup fixer spray is that the essence is very strong but in the long run it actually makes the makeup stay longer. It also blends in the access makeup very well. You don’t need even need to retouch or apply makeup again. So I would definitely recommend it but one thing is clear that the smell is very strong and I believe you can’t use it daily at least I don’t. It’s best that one uses once in a while for an event or a party.

I’ve used Mac’s prep and prime too in fact I use it most of the time. I’m not exactly sure whether it locks in the makeup but it surely blends the excess and gives it a smooth finish. It smells nice and it’s very refreshing. I use it for multiple reasons not just for blending my makeup. I use it to enhance the eye shadows by spraying a little on my eye shadow brush and even the highlighter. I even use it sometimes before the makeup to make my foundation last longer.

I’ve also used Flormar makeup fix spray which is pretty good as well. It locks in the makeup very well but it’s not as strong as Kryolan ultra setting spray. I really don’t like the smell as well and I would prefer to apply from very far.
My experience with all of three makeup setting sprays has been very good but personally I prefer using MAC Prep+Prime.







No comments:

Post a Comment