Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Here's to new beginnings



Welcome beautiful people to my very first post. This post is all about the new beginnings and a little bit of my self. Today I'm starting my life long dream of being a blogger. Whoa wait I'm not that old but when it comes to fulfilling your dreams it takes a lot of time at least in your head. So once Walt Disney said when you can dream it, you can do it and that's what i am doing. I'm that girl in school who never paid attention to studies but when something was challenging and difficult I wanted to deal with it even currently in university I do the same. That's because i love challenges.

I'm the kind of girl who never paid attention in class but always sensed what was going on other life. who's crushing on who'm,who's having affair with whom, who's faking it, who bunked, cheated, who's lying and basically everything. 

I love makeup, fashion, books, travelling, skincare, jewelry and especially food (those people who dislike pizza, cheese burger, mac and cheese, sushi,  cheese cake, chocolate, candies, jellies, subs, yogurt ice cream- should kindly refrain from my posts. cuz you know what life is too short just eat the damn cupcake) So basically my blog will cover every thing "I've got you guys, I've got you" ( In DJ Khaled's voice)

So come along and join me in this journey. MEET ME aka AMMARA. Like, literally. XOXO YOUR GIRL







No comments:

Post a Comment