Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 June 2016

Freeman masks reviews- clay masks, anti-stress mask and hydrating masks





In today’s blog post I’m going to review the masks from freeman shown above. Freeman masks are not only amazing but also very cheap. For the price we pay for freeman masks it’s very good in quality. I’ve had a different experience with all the types of masks that they are offering. I’ll share my thoughts and views on all the four masks above.




I’ll start by reviewing avocado and oatmeal clay mask by freeman because it’s so far the best and my most favorite mask. It deeply purifies and clarifies my skin and not only can I feel it but can see it too. My face really softens after I apply the mask. It takes about 10 minutes to completely dry. I use it all the time and I’ve had great experience with it and I believe it’s the kind of mask I would definitely recommend to those who have acne prone skin. On the other hand avocados smell a lot but this mask doesn’t. I pretty much like the fragrances of all the masks of freeman.


 It’s the second best to the avocado mask I believe the formula is kind of same it also purifies the skin deeply which is visible. It also smoothes the skin which is great. But it’s not as strong as the avocado mask. I would recommend this for people who have normal skin. It dries about in 10 minutes and it’s definitely worth the price.


I absolutely love this mask can stop using it. It says it’s an anti-stress mask don’t know whether it takes away stress from my skin or not but personally I really like it when I apply the mask. One of the main reasons is that it’s one of the most beautiful masks I’ve ever seen. The mask has a beautiful blue color like the packaging and when you apply it on your face you don’t look hideous like with other masks. It’s actually a very different color for a mask I believe. Another reason is that it also purifies your skin which is also pretty much visible and it’s definitely smooth. It claims that it’s an anti-stress mask so I use it before doing my makeup for an event and I would definitely recommend using this mask before applying makeup for an event. I believe that with a clear and smooth skin you can apply makeup much better and it also looks much better.

This mask is very gorgeous especially when you apply initially. It’s definitely not my favorite mask. It takes a lot of time approximately about 20-25 minutes to dry out. After applying it skin feels fresher, softer and brighter but only for few hours. I would not recommend using this at night. It’s probably better if you use it during the day. It’s a hydrating mask which I believe serves its purpose.
I hope you like my reviews if you do then definitely share it and comment on it and also follow my instagram @amarasvivaciousworld for latest updates and posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment