Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 August 2016

Long Lobs the best and the hottest hairstyle of 2016 for Hollywood celebs





Long Bobs/Lobs are one of the most repeated and worn hairstyles of 2016 and these are some of the best picks of some of our favorite Hollywood celebs. The rage all started at Met Gala 2016 where many celebs like Kylie Jenner, Demi Lovato, Taylor swift, Zendaya and many others were gracefully carrying it.


 For some celebs lobs are a permanent thing where as some change it every now and then. Khloe Kardashian, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence carry lobs all the time along with others celebs but there are few who carry it once in a while. such as Kylie and Kim who love to play with their hair a lot and pull off lobs once in a while whenever they like. Kylie changes her hair all the time but this year sleek lobs are her go to hair for mega events and parties such as Met Gala which is huge deal.  Maybe it’s a thing to look mature then her usual age so that she can fit in with others easily.

We all know extensions exist which makes it even easier and less painful to chop off our hair and now thanks to Kylie Jenner and all the popular instagrammers we now know that wigs are also very famous. You can basically have any hair with any color and style them the way you want and not feel guilty about it. I’m not suggesting you to chop down your hair especially if you love long hair because I won’t do it myself. But if I look at it practically then it’s way easier to manage (but hey I’m not a millionaire who has tons of work and shoots to attend, I have pretty much time on my hand I think for now I can manage them). So if you like and can risk it you should go for it as it is the hottest of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment